Focus on Dartmoor – with local Devon based photographer Neil Gratton
Ever wished you could capture the majestic Dartmoor landscape with a camera? Envious of others who seem to always take the most stunning pictures? Well, now’s your chance to learn from a master.
Join local photographer and teacher Neil Gratton for a guided photo walk on beautiful Dartmoor. Whether you are a beginner, looking for some guidance how to get started, or an intermediate hoping for some professional tips, Neil will bring out the budding photographer in you! Starting early to capture the great light, Neil will brief you over tea and biscuits before you set off on your tour of some of Dartmoor’s most magnificent views, where Neil will show you how to capture those stunning images to keep forever.
- Wednesday 11th September – Tors and Ancient Settlements
- Thursday 12th September – Highlights of the Teign Gorge
- Wednesday 9th October – Tors and Ancient Settlements
- Thursday 10th October – Highlights of the Teign Gorge
There is a maximum 8 people per group to ensure full attention to everyone, so book early to avoid disappointment!
Follow Neil on Instagram
- 08.30 – 09.00 Meet for briefing over tea & biscuits
- 09.00 – 12.30 Guided photographic walk
- 12.30 – 13.00 Feedback & discussion
£60 per person
To book your place please go to: www.neilgratton.uk
Rooms start from £80 for a double sharing or £50 for a single. Groups are welcome with our nearby Mews offering the perfect accommodation for larger groups. The Mews is a contemporary conversion offering eight rooms and a communal open plan seating area, perfect for a photography group looking for a stay away together.