Guided Dartmoor Walks
– Immerse Yourself in The Wonder of Dartmoor
Dartmoor has such a wonderful breadth of scenery – from wooded valleys and winding rivers to granite tors and grassy moorland – it offers the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. And there is no better way to see this stunning landscape than through the eyes of an expert who lives and works on the Moor.
Emma Cunis is a qualified Hill & Moorland Leader who provides guided walks across Dartmoor giving everyone the chance to see the hidden wonders of the Moor. Under the name ‘Dartmoor’s Daughter’ Emma creates walks and nature experiences with a range of different experts offering guided walks and activities for adults, families and children. Walks include Nature Trails; Letterboxing; Painting & Sketching; Dowsing for Earth Energies; Wild Foods & Foraging; Mindfulness; Tracking, Astronomy evenings; Flora & Fauna; History & Archaeology and many more. Private guided walks, facilitated outdoor activities, and team days for groups, birthday events are also available.
Check out the Dartmoor’s Daughter website for more information and details of walks coming up: www.dartmoorsdaughter.com
- 28th July – Walk & Wild Swim on Dartmoor for Single Outdoors-Lovers
- 31st July – 6th August – Well-Being & Eco Tourism in Devon
- 3rd August – Wild Walk for Something Wild Trail Running Festival
- 29th August – Walk & Wild – Dartmoor Walking Festival