The White Hart Hotel Covid-19 Statement
The Management and staff at the White Hart Hotel consider our guests Safety and Wellbeing of primary importance, and in this regard have put into place a considerable number of procedures to limiting the risk of catching the virus in conjunction with government guidelines. We have produced a detailed staff operating manual on how we intend continue to open the hotel during these trying times.
Listed below are some of the process’s you will experience during your stay with us. We have endeavoured not to intrude unnecessarily as we appreciate our guest are here to relax and create memories of a perfect break and restful time.
- Guests on check in will have their temperature taken by an infra-red thermometer, where possible the guest will inform the hotel of their arrival time so as to ensure we have no more than one checking in at a time. Room keys will have been sanitised and placed in a sealed envelope before handing to the guest. The reception desk will be sanitized after each check in. Timings for check out will also be booked in advance with reception. Sanitizer will be available in Public areas for guest use.
- There will be a one-way system going up and down staircases as indicated by arrows and signage. Guest rooms will have been fully sanitized prior to occupation and will not be serviced daily, however used towels should be placed outside the room in the bag provided and guests may collect clean towels as when they require from reception.
- A limited room service menu will be available at certain times of the day which will be left outside your room and placed outside for collection when finished with.
- Guests will note that the public areas including lounges and bar have been socially spaced and will be available to book for meals and drinks. The meal orders will be taken at table as will any beverage requirements. Guests may also observe that staff will be sanitizing each social space after use. They will also note that the public areas are cleaned regularly with the main log kept at reception.
- Guests should be reassured that all our Management and staff have been trained in accordance with our Covid-19 operating manual- wearing appropriate PPE (as government guidelines suggest) the staff will continue to attend your requests as possible and give you a stay to remember. All staff coming on duty/shift are temperature checked prior to commencement of their duties.
The White Hart Hotel